Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Cute Christmas Video

Yesterday wasn't too interesting. Matt worked again all day. Poor guy has been on call the past two weekends in a row and they have both been very busy. The kids and I went to church then came home for lunch and naps. My mom came for a bit in the afternoon so I could visit Bob in the hospital. He seems to be doing OK and will be coming home today.

Today I downloaded the pics from Christmas onto my computer. There are some cute ones and some fun videos. I am going to attempt to put a video on my blog. We'll see how it goes. Tell me if it works ok or not. It may be too long and slow things down. I just don't know how this works yet.

Update: The video thing didn't go so well last night so I tried a shorter one.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I didn't notice it while we were actually singing, but at the end of the video it looks like Joey is watching Tim signing thinking, "what is Uncle Tim doing?"

The video worked just fine for me :)