Saturday, January 16, 2010

Funny Quotes


Since I'm just starting this blog, I thought I'd catch up on some funny quotes from the last few months.

Claire
Me: Tomorrow you are going to Pete-Mete's (an abreviation for Papa and Grandma Crouthamel that Joey made up months ago) house.
Claire: I go to Pete-Mete's in 5 minutes.

Her new counting method is as follows. She never veers from this order.
1, 2, 14, 11, 2

"Ooof dat"= What's that?

Tonight she woke up crying at 9:45. I assumed that her teeth were bothering her (she's cutting eye teeth) so I went down to comfort her and giver her a little Motrin. I picked her up out of her crib and she said, "I want popcorn."

Joey

His version of the 23rd Psalm: "He maketh me to fall down in green pastures."

Me to Joey: You're my favorite little boy.

Joey to me: You're my favorite little mommy.

While cleaning the toilet:
Joey: Yes, you may use that toilet brush, mommy.
Me: Thank you for your permission, Joey.
Joey: Nice job cleaning, Mom.
Me: Thanks.

"I like Grandma Seely. She nice. She not bite me. She not have sharp teeth."

"I love you, Mommy. You are cute."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some more pics for your viewing pleasure.









3 comments:

Jill H said...

wow--i can't believe how much joey looks like matt. also claire's counting in hilarious. glad to hear joey's grandma doesn't have sharp teeth.

karencrouthamel said...

Aunt KC to Joey: "Joey, who's your favorite Aunt?"

Joey: "AUNT MOMMY!"

Chris said...

I totally agree with Jill H - it's like a mini me of Matt. How fun! I always love reading the funny things kids say.