Monday, May 10, 2010

This and That

More Crout-ese

Smell
both: fell

Claire
Claire: care
Joey: kwe-woh

Carry
Claire: koowee


Mother's Day Recap
I had a good Mother's Day. Matt made us crepes for breakfast. We drove to church in the new car. The weather was beautiful. Church was great. The kids screamed and fought all the way home. I cleaned and cooked dinner for my mom, brothers and grandparents. Matt did the dishes and cleaned up a bit. The kids and I played until bedtime.

Funny Quotes/Stories
Yesterday, we had been getting ready for church, talking about church, putting on "church clothes", etc. all morning. Joey is in the why stage and asks questions all the time, even ones he just asked. So, we got in the car and started driving away from home and Joey asked, "Where are we goin'?" Claire answered, "To church, Joey. Duh!" Okay. She didn't say duh but she did say the rest.

While driving to church in Daddy's new car, I handed Joey a sippy cup with milk. I told him to give it right back to me after he was done taking a drink so that it didn't spill and make a mess in Daddy's new car. To that, Claire responded with, "We can just make a mess in your car, right Mom?"

No comments: