Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crout-ese

First some cute pics.

My Sweet Boy

My Sweet Girl

Claire on a grumpy day.



I love listening to my kids talk and sing and the mispronunciations of preschoolers are so cute. Here are some of my favorites. I will spell them in a way that I think you can figure out the pronunciation.

Vitamin
Joey: Bye-dim
Claire: Bye-di-di (those are short i sounds)

Chocolate
Both: Kah-kut

Want
Claire: Mant


Claire's Songs and Verses
Running Over:
Nunning ovah, nunning ovah
My pup-a-fuw an nunning ovah,
Since da Yord saved me
I'm a happy as can be,
My pup-a-fuw and nunning ovah.
Twinkle, Twinkle:
Dinkle, dinkle, yittle daw
How I wonder what you ow
Up a-fuh-vah world so high
Yike a diamond in da sky
Dinkle, dinkle, yittle daw
How I wonder what you ow.

John 3:16
Fo God so yoved da world
dat He gave his own-yee begotten son
dat who so evoh be-weeves on him
wiw not poo-iss but have evoh wah-sting wife.

_____________________________________


And in other news, the clam digging video is up on youtube. Search for JRPC.






1 comment:

our little acorns said...

ADORABLE pictures! And 'twinkle twinkle' is Sean's favorite song these days too, he makes me sing it to him before he goes to sleep at night!