Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Randomness

We went for a walk in the rain today. We were supposed to have a big storm but Seattle didn't seem to get too much of it. It rained a bit in the morning and then stopped. When I decided to take the kids out for a walk it wasn't raining. By the time we got outside it was sprinkling. When we got to the store I was a bit worried because I could see dark rain clouds to the South. After we were done shopping it was raining quite a bit but still not enough to be uncomfortable. Part of our walk was undercover. To make this even more interesting, Joey was pushing a cool new toy truck that he got for his birthday with a handle (sprigtoys.com) and Claire was pushing her stroller. They pushed their toys all the way to and from the store. They thought it was fun to walk in the rain. Joey got a wallet with a chain for his birthday. It had a few dollars in it. He wanted a sparkling juice beverage at the store that I told him I wasn't going to buy so he bought it with him own money. That was his first purchase.

When I go get Claire out of bed each morning she tells me, "I am done with my nigh-nigh time now."
I overheard her on the monitor the other day. She was "reading" to her dolls and said, "C is for cat. D is for dog. D is for walrus."

No comments: